Friday 25 February 2011

Total Defence Day Reflection

This well-written reflection was done by one of your friends. I will like to share it with the rest of the class. Happy reading! ^^



" I love the part of the concert when some male teachers were dressed in their army uniforms. I am proud of them because they have to defend the country and teach us at the same time. Even though I am not a soldier, I can contribute to Singapore's defence by being a good and helpful neighbour. I think this is called Social Defence."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its civil defence

Anonymous said...

i think it is economic defence

From,
jo er

limzhanzhu said...

i donno is wat defence

joseph gonzaga said...

it was enjoyeable about the total defence celebration.i like about when some male teachers show their soldier clothes as they represented the defence for singapore.i wish to have it next year .